Sunday, October 19, 2014

For Reflection: Matthew 6:34

"So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today." - Matthew 6:34 (NLT).

The message in this verse is one that I have run across consistently over the last few weeks. As I reflected, I realized it was a reminder I sorely needed. I had been worrying about things outside of my control that may or may not occur. Why borrow trouble? Instead, I have been working to focus on the here and now. Finding the beauty and blessings in where I am in this moment. Feeling the joy and thankfulness that fill my spirit and turning over to God, the issues found in today. A lightened load and brighter spirit have been God's reward. Remember, God wants us to prepare for the future but to LIVE for the moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment